Features of Double Beam / Girder Crane Dual-beam / Girder Crane
The double beam crane is usually composed of three parts: mechanical, electrical and metal structures. The external image is a single span flat plate bridge which supported on two parallel overhead tracks.
The double beam bridge crane is an important tool and equipment to realize mechanization and automation of production process in modern industrial production and lifting transportation. Therefore, it has been widely used in indoor and outdoor departments and places such as industrial and mining enterprises, iron and steel chemical industry, railway traffic, port wharf, logistics turnover and so on.
1. The double beam crane is usually composed of three parts: mechanical, electrical and metal structures.
2. The external image is a single span flat plate bridge which supported on two parallel overhead tracks.
3. Divided into three kinds of operating rooms: open type, closed type and heat preservation.
4. Operating room platform entrance section has side face, end face, top surface three kinds.
5. Divided into two kinds: indoor and outdoor type. The highest, minimum temperature and type of power supply of working environment should be indicated when ordering.
6. Added overload limiter, large screen display and various protection devices, further increasing using security.
7. Generally used in air operation. It is different from other ground crane. Its air operation is a separate small operation room under the crane, while other ground crane operator is the operator with remote control.
8. "H" means height added for cart buffer.
For more information, welcome visit us on www.jcyccranes.com.