5t Small Mini Mobile Jib Crane with Wheels
Model NO.: 5t Small Mini Mobile Jib Crane
Type: Small Crane
Max. Lifting Height: 25m
Warranty: One Year
Power Source: Electric
Main Girder Form: Single Girder
Specification: CE; ISO; CU
HS Code: 84261190
Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000
Application: Construction Usage, Workshop Usage, Container Usage, Mineral Area Usage
Rated Loading Capacity: 0.06~10 Ton
Moving Type: Fixed
Sling Type: Chain
Tower Crane Type: Under Slewing Cranes
Origin: Jiangsu Jingjiang
Mobile Jib Crane is small and medium size lifting equipment, safe, reliable, high efficiency, energy-saving, time-saving and labor-saving and flexible feather, in the three-dimensional space and can operate freely, especially in the short, intensive lifting showing the occasion better than any other conventional lifting equipment unique advantages, widely used in workshops, warehouses, terminals and other fixed location.
1. It is suitable to work in the dock, warehouse, workshop etc fixed working conditions, it can work within the 360 degrees to lift, move and materials handling.
2 . This type machine with advantages of the simple structure, operate convenience, turning agile, wide working conditions.
3. The steel structure of mobile jib crane is strong and built to last, optimized in design to reduce the stresses on your building. Your operators have good control over the load with stepless speed internal control along the runway
5. Modular design and construction, horizontal adjustment device for the beam, clear and illustrated assembly instructions.
7. Available as complete crane or as jib crane kit, individual manufacturing and reduced transport costs with the jib ster kit, component package ready for assembly together with the complete jib ster
8. High quality standard
9. Design according to international standards(EN 130011), high quality materials and controlled processing, powerful hoists
1. The most common applications for jibs are individual workstations; machine tools, welding/fabrication stations, and some small assembly stations.
2. They are also often used in simple loading / unloading operations where it is not necessary to spot a load precisely.
3. Jib cranes most often handle lighter loads at lower duty cycles than their bridge and gantry crane counterparts.
4. If there is a need for precise locating of heavy loads, a large area of hook coverage, or frequent use for heavy loads, the jib crane may not be the best solution.
Jib Crane Safety Features
1. Overload protection device
2. Top quality long time bearing polyurethane materials buffer
3. Crane traveling limit switch
4. Voltage lower protection function
5. Emergency stop system
6. Lifting height limit device
|The Technical Parameters Of Mobile Jib Crane|
|Model||SWL(kg)||Turning Radius(r)||Edge Of H |